Data science: Big Data & Business Analytics
Augment human intelligence to make decisions
HETIC’s Advanced Program in Data Science: Big Data and Business Analytics is a special program to fill in the participant’s knowledge gap with the latest industry know-how. With this program, professionals from any domain can advance their careers and get insights into modern data science practices. The curriculum contains a mix of lectures, case-based discussions and hands-on training.
There will be active support from HETIC School of Digital Leadership, our parent school, a reputed Technology and Digital Business institute located in Paris. This will include pedagogic assistance throughout the program.
- Analytics professionals earn 23% more than most job profiles in India
- Analytics market is set to record a CAGR of 24.35%
- A business analyst’s median salary is expected to shoot up to.7,50,000 INR in the coming years
- By 2025, India’s digital contribution will comprise 38% of the projected $350 billion industry revenue.
- Recognizing the value of big data, the Indian government issued the ‘Big Data Management Policy, which entails handling massive volumes of data generated by various central and state government departments. This will lead to an increased market growth rate and government job opportunities.
- References: Discover Data Science, Inkwood Research and Allied Market Research
- Full-time program offered by HETIC, French School of Digital Leadership
- Powered by complimentary master classes
- Dedicated career support through Interview Workshops
- Career essential Soft Skills training
- Case studies and applications from Multinational Companies
- Real world projects guided by the experts from highly reputed organizations
- 100% placement & internship assistance
- 360 degree Support
- 24/7 access to archived video and text material
At the end of the course the learner will be able to:
- Discuss data analytics
- Explore Tools for building and analyzing model
- Practice Analytical methods for making informed business decisions
- Analyze data analytics and use the insights for better decision making
- Create dashboards and user-friendly tools for analysis
- Jupyter / Jupyter Lab,
- R Studio
- Watson Studio
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Product Analyst
- Decision Scientist
- AI Engineer
- Data Visualizer
- ELT Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157.