HETIC, French School of Digital Leadership, Bengaluru, is proud to organize the second edition of its global event, “Initium – Business Plan Challenge.” It’s time to turn your innovative ideas into a holistic business plan and win exciting cash prizes!
Last year, we successfully conducted the first edition of Initium as our flagship competitive event across India. We received over 300+ registrations and 58 elevator pitches from 150+ schools and colleges from all over India. Overwhelmed by the fabulous success, this time, we are going global!
Themes for Initium – Business Plan Challenge 2022
Winners were judged after several rounds of evaluation on business plans ranging from Waste Management, Sustainability to New Entrepreneurial Ventures. Seven finalists were shortlisted and presented to our esteemed jury from India, Europe, and the USA. The yesteryear’s champion team and two runner-ups dominated the Business plan challenge from the international jury selection.
This year, we plan to conduct Initium globally with a power-packed jury. Initium aims to stimulate entrepreneurship among students. Teams are required to ideate a new service or product offering on the given theme and create a business plan around it. All the participants will get a lifetime opportunity to learn App Development and Business Plan through the workshops designed and delivered by our expert professors. Participating teams will also create concept pitch videos to garner social media engagement. Registrations for the event will be open from January 8, 2022. Participants can register online and reserve their spots.
This opportunity will help students:
● Enrich their experience in creating an agile business model and plan
● Familiarize with primary/secondary market research and the process of conducting feasibility studies
● Receive feedback from a jury of industry professionals and academicians
● Hone their skills as a team player
● Be a part of workshops mentored by our expert faculty members
● Sharpen their organizational and communicational skills
2022 Business Challenge Schedule
- Registration deadline: January 21st, 6PM
- Theme Announcement: January 22nd
- App Design workshop: January 22nd
- Video upload: January 29th
- Business plan submission & shortlisting: February 5th
- Business Model & App Submission: February 12th
- Final presentation round & Results announcement: February 19th
Winners will get exciting cash prizes worth INR 20,000 & INR 10,000 and scholarships worth INR 50,000 in each category. It doesn’t end with that! The winning business plan team will receive Mentorship support and incubation assistance
Video Max Size -100 MB and Duration Time -100 Seconds
HETIC, School of Digital Leadership, is a one-of-a-kind institute with over two decades of teaching excellence using a Practical-oriented and Industry-integrated curriculum. HETIC is a school with a difference to create digital leaders and entrepreneurs. It is a school for new-age technology and innovation. Here, we inculcate entrepreneurial, intrapreneurial, managerial, and technical competencies to fast-track growth and leadership in a digital world.
Our Uniquely Blended Curriculum combines technology, design, and management areas into one program. This subtle blend allows our students to acquire a solid operational versatility. Learning-by-doing is another distinguishing feature of HETIC’s unique French Pedagogy. Our students are exposed to diverse educational resources and not just sticking to textbooks and classrooms.
Global Integrated Program
Business | Technology | Design
- The ‘Business Plan’ can be from any of the products/services/social networking domains, but related to the required business themes announced on our website www.hetic.in on 22nd January 22.
- Basics of the ‘Business Plan’ and example would be discussed in our workshop on 28th January 22.
- The ‘Business Plan Workshop’ is scheduled on 28th January 22, 11 am to 1 pm.
- School Level
- AgriTech (Technology & Agriculture)
- Social Start-up (Technology & Society)
- College Level
- Sustainability (eg. Recycling)
- Edtech (Technology & Education)
- Fintech (Technology & Finance)
- The detailed ‘Business Plan Workshop’ is scheduled on 28th January 22, 11 am to 1 pm. Earlier discussion was just a snapshot/trailer for the workshop.
For any Query, Contact the INITIUM 22 HELPLINE: 8884250049, 9am to 5 pm.