International Hackathon – 10th Dec 2022. The bug stops here…
Organised by HETIC, School of Digital Leadership
- Hetic is the French School of Digital Leadership
- Ranked #1 Web School by Le Figaro, the oldest french national daily
- Built over 15 years into a top digital business school in Europe.
- Unique Pedagogy, research portfolio, and course modules created through years of research.
- Programs cater to the most pressing needs of the digital business industry
- Focus on the “learning by doing” approach.
- Excellent placements
- Two weeks visit to experience the French digital industry.
- Graduates s hired by the most prominent digital companies, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, UBER, etc.
Why Tech Hackathon by Hetic?
The term “hackathon” is derived from the combination of the phrase “hack” and “marathon.” In its most basic form, a hackathon is a collaborative problem-solving challenge. The goal is to encourage innovation and showcase fresh ideas or solutions.
As the digital business industry thrives on problem-solving skills, innovation, and knowledge of the IT and digital domains and with a firm belief in the Hetic’s motto of “No Tech No Future”, we believe the hackathon would be an apt event for the students globally to show their skills in the digital domain.
The HETIC Hackathon would allow you to turn your innovative ideas into a holistic business plan and win exciting cash prizes! For the past few years, we are successfully organizing a similar event called Initium as our flagship competitive event across India. We are conducting HETIC Hackathon so that we don’t just have students with business ideas but also showcase their software projects or other relevant, innovative projects. Winners will be judged after several rounds of evaluation on projects.
Any 10th,11th, or 12th school/college candidates who think they can prove their mettle in the hackathon.
What do the participants need to deliver at the Hackathon?
The participants can provide presentations/videos of any work that may include the creation of any novel application, technology design, functioning software or hardware or the creation of technology business plans, among others.
Venue of the Event
BMS Digital Business Campus
Jain International Campus
Sugata, 6th Crossroad, Near Royal Palm Aeroville,
December 10th, 2023 (10 am to 6 pm)
Last date for registration for the event
7Th December 2022
Cash prize for the winners
Guidelines for Participants
Before choosing a project idea for a Hackathon, you must consider many things. You need to ask yourself some thought-provoking kinds of stuff, and you must not be biased when answering them.
• In what way the Project Impact Society will?
• Is the Project Idea workable?
• Can I get the Right Human Resources to implement it?
• Will the Product of your Idea be something that users cannot do without?
• Will the Product be Evergreen?
Participating teams will also create concept pitch videos to garner social media
Registration for the Event
Registrations for the event have already started from 11 Nov 2022.
Last date for registration for the event: 7Th December 2022
Contact Us: For any queries or doubts regarding the event, deadlines and registration, you can connect with us at (+91) 7353300707 or email us at email@example.com.
Admissions are open
You can download the application form with this form